loveat linen euro pillowcase
The Loveat Euro linen pillowcase set is as fabulous as it is fun, thanks to rich hues and a ditsy retro-inspired floral design. Vintage florals feature heavily throughout the Tigre collection, which is inspired by the mystery and intrigue of Ibiza's lesser known areas.
Hand printed on the solid dyed Khaki coloured base, the playful pattern adds an artisanal quality while linen brings an element of luxury thanks to its breathability and softness.
The versatile pillowcases are ideal to mix and match with other pieces in the Tigre collection. Sold as a set of two.
Measures 65 x 65cm
Khaki, Turquoise, Honey, Saltbush, Parchment, Peach
Made from 100% linen
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that: You can show proper evidence of purchase – original receipt. The Goods are in a saleable condition (i.e. the Goods are in their original packaging (if any) and not used); unassembled and boxed as they arrived. You notify us within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the Goods by emailing us at email@example.com You pay for all costs of delivery and return of the Goods. Your order must be returned to our Warehouse: 11/18-20 Edwards Street, Oakleigh. VIC. 3144. Re-Stocking and Re-Picking Fees may apply. **Please note - Pre Orders and custom orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed.