Designed with meticulous attention to detail, our signature statement cushions are designed to hero the many wonderful, artisanal techniques we cherish at Sage x Clare.
Made to be loved for years to come, we hope these cushions will hold pride of place on your favourite spot to relax. “It’s all about soft textures and vibrant colours in this design, making it perfect for breathing life into cushion stacks and balancing out more toned down styles. An oversized collection print in rich, cool tones is topped with diagonal lines of ric rac trim – bringing that vintage, artisanal feel we love to your interior. Ruffled edges in the same printed fabric add an extra dose of texture and charm.” – Phoebe’s Style Notes
Hand screen-printed for vibrancy and charm Ric rac trim for an artisanal, hand-made feel and a texture to run your hands over Ruffle edges for a playful touch High-quality feather insert for that super-soft cushion feeling
DETAILS Measures 50 x 50cm Milk, Peacock, Perilla, Cantaloupe, Edamame, Freesia, Turmeric Made from linen, ric rac & embroidery
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that. You can show proper evidence of purchase, goods are purchased at the full retail price (our General Refund Policy does not apply to any goods that have been purchased using a promotional code or goods that are purchased at a discounted price).
The Goods are in a saleable condition (i.e. the Goods are in their original packaging (if any) and not used); unassembled and boxed as they arrived. You notify us within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Goods by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You pay for all costs of delivery and return of the Goods.
Your order must be returned to our warehouse at 13/18-20 Edwards Street, Oakleigh VIC 3166. Re-Stocking and Re-Picking Fees may apply. **Please note - Pre Orders and custom orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed.
Free Shipping over $2,000*Made to love a lifetimeVisit our Prahran Store