Art meets function in our gallery-worthy statement cushions, made using artisanal techniques for a lived-in luxury feel.
“Expert craftsmanship shines in this round cushion, designed for touchable texture. Every single loop is crafted by hand using meticulous punch needle techniques, creating a timeless centrepiece to bring any interior to life. Vibrant tonal shades, palm tree motifs and long fringe edging all come together in a playful ode to long lazy days spent in the Californian sun.” – Phoebe’s Style Notes
Handcrafted punch needle finish shows off skilled artistry and a unique heirloom feel Fringe edges add an extra touch of texture High-quality feather insert for that premium cushion feeling
DETAILS Measures 48cm diameter Perilla, Sesame, Cantaloupe, Bay Leaf, Caraway, Cayenne, Turmeric Made from wool & cotton slub reverse + feather insert
Note: The punch needle techniques used in this cushion creates a beautifully textured work of art, but the result is not particularly soft. While not ideal for snuggling on the couch, it makes for a stunning statement piece.
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that. You can show proper evidence of purchase, goods are purchased at the full retail price (our General Refund Policy does not apply to any goods that have been purchased using a promotional code or goods that are purchased at a discounted price).
The Goods are in a saleable condition (i.e. the Goods are in their original packaging (if any) and not used); unassembled and boxed as they arrived. You notify us within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Goods by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You pay for all costs of delivery and return of the Goods.
Your order must be returned to our warehouse at 13/18-20 Edwards Street, Oakleigh VIC 3166. Re-Stocking and Re-Picking Fees may apply. **Please note - Pre Orders and custom orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed.
Free Shipping over $2,000*Made to love a lifetimeVisit our Prahran Store