Our founder and director shares her creative direction and vision for an Autumn interior.
“This season is all about storytelling, creating a visual conversation with patterns, colour & texture."
“Inspired by fashion, art and nature, I am drawn to these pieces for their curved forms, the earthy colour palette and the juxtaposition of pattern play, when paired altogether they set the tone to create a unique and soulful home."
And with that, here's Katie's curated edit of her favourite furniture and homewares pieces for the coming season.
1. Nothing brings a blank wall to life more than a floral wallpaper, and it's hard to beat a House of Hackney's tropical fantasia inspired collections. The Plantasia Wallpaper is a top pick.
2. With so much pattern at play, it's nice to compliment the look with solid colours in the form of linen cushions like the Juniper 50 x 50 Cushion.
3. Nothing completes a space more than unique and colourful decor and homewares. A great place to start is a vase such as the Vida Vase.
4. In true 60's style, The Stevie Sofa in Emerald draws on sophistication and contour lines. Bring a sense of mid century luxury into your living space.
5. Colour clash with the Stevie Swivel Arm Chair in bold and iconic hounds tooth upholstery - perfect for making a statement.
6. Timber elements like the Bellwood Coffee Table add warmth and texture to any space.
7. For height and sculptural style, The Tabitha Floor Lamp is just the piece.